Win Australia’s Biggest Meat Tray!
Igniting the carnivore in all, the Norman is known for BIG promotions and giveaways.
This January-February, guests who purchase a steak meal, dining-in our Steak-Away, will receive an entry into the draw to win Australia’s Biggest Meat Tray, that’s a 160kg meat tray of beef.
Call your family, friends and neighbours to clear out their freezers, Australia’s Biggest Meat Tray will be jammed full of all your favourite cuts Eye Fillet, Striploin, Rump, T-Bone, Rib On the Bone, Short Ribs to name a few, as well as secondary cuts that have a great flavour for low and slow cooking.
Executive Chef Frank Correnti also shares his favourite beef recipes, check out the Beef Recipe page.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you here at Brisbane’s Worst Vegetarian Restaurant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Individuals will receive one (1) entry per steak meal or Steak-Away order.
- Entrant must purchase one of the following menu items for one (1) valid entry. Normans 100% Beef Sausages, Eye Fillet 300gm, Midi Eye 200gm, Large Rib Fillet 340gm, Small Rib Fillet 250gm, NY Striploin 300gm, Rump 400gm, Big Norman Rump 600gm, Fillet Mignon 230gm, T-Bone 400gm, Texas T-Bone 600gm Wagyu F1 Rib Fillet, Wagyu F1 Striploin or Wagyu Full Blood Rump Cap.
- Competition is open to 18y+ Qld residents only
- Winner must give the Norman 1 week notice to order and take delivery of beef
- Winner must pick up beef in full, from the Norman within 3 weeks of the draw date
- Competition opens Tuesday 3rd January 2023 and closes Tuesday 28th February 2023
- Winner will be drawn and notified Thursday 2nd March 2023.