Win Australia’s Biggest Meat Tray!
Igniting the carnivore in all, the Norman is known for BIG promotions and giveaways.
This January-February, guests who purchase an Aussie Beef brand steak or Norman House Sausages will receive an entry into the draw to win Australia’s Biggest Meat Tray, that’s a 160kg meat tray of prime Aussie Beef.
Call your family, friends and neighbours to clear out their freezers, Australia’s Biggest Meat Tray will be jammed full of all your favourite cuts Eye Fillet, Striploin, Rump, T-Bone, Rib On the Bone, Short Ribs to name a few, as well as secondary cuts that have a great flavour for low and slow cooking.
Over the two months, Executive Chef Frank Correnti will also be sharing some of his favourite beef recipes for each of the cuts, keep an eye out on our recipe page for weekly updates.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you here at Brisbane’s Worst Vegetarian Restaurant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrant must purchase one of the following menu items for one (1) valid entry. Normans 100% Beef Sausages, Eye Fillet 300gm (Queenslander), Midi Eye 200gm (Queenslander), Large Rib Fillet 340gm (Yardstick), NY Striploin 300gm (Beef City Black), Rump 400gm (Thousand Guineas), Big Norman Rump 600gm (Thousand Guineas) or Filet Mignon 230gm (Queenslander).
- 18y+ Qld residents only
- Winner must give the Norman 1 week notice to order and take delivery of beef
- Winner must pick up beef in full, from the Norman within 3 weeks of the draw date
- Comp opens Friday 1st January 2021 and closes Sunday 28th February 2021
- Winner drawn and notified Tuesday 2nd March 2021.