Covid-19 Our Safety Measures
These are challenging times as our country and the community band together in the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID- 19). We want to assure you we are open for business, our meat cabinet is full, the beer is icy cold, the cellar is well stocked, our grill is smoking and we look forward to welcoming you.
Rest assured in addition to our usual very high standards of hygiene and safety we have also implemented further sensible measures including:
- Hygiene and sanitation stations present throughout the restaurant.
- Increased food safety measures
- Minimising person to person contact within our service environment
- Social distancing
- Retraining all staff around hygiene practices and COVID-19
- Clear communication outlining the steps to take should a customer, or employee present as unwell
- A 24/7 COVID-19 response team
- Sanitation deep cleaning of our venues on a daily basis
- We are ensuring that any staff that show any signs of illness or have travelled overseas are staying home.
We are still hosting functions and taking bookings but please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions or concerns, naturally some functions may be postponed
Our processes will evolve where necessary as we continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. In the meantime we take this opportunity to thank you for all your support, welcome you to come to the Norman and rest assured we are doing everything to make sure you our valued customers have a great Norman experience in a safe and clean environment.
The Norman Hotel Team